Plumber Services in Collinsville IL
Plumbing services include sewer lines, water lines, and gas lines repair and installation; drain cleaning and other plumbing services like fitting pipes with new faucets and removing clogs in drains. With Tiger Services, you can find licensed, insured, and background-checked plumbers to hire confidently. If you need reliable plumbers, contact TrustTiger today.
Our Expert Plumbers Can Do It All!
We keep our promise by giving you the expert range of plumbing service options from our trained and certified technicians with upfront pricing – and we stick to it. You’ll never pay more than what was quoted – giving you the comfort and peace of mind to make an informed decision before any work is started.
- Drain Clearing
- Water Softener & Filtration
- Water Heater Service
- Toilet Repair & Installation
- Sump Pump Repair & Installation
- Plumbing Install & Replacement
- Frozen or Burst Pipe Repair
- Home Faucet & Fixture Install & Repair
- Show & Tub Bathroom Conversions
- One-Day Bathroom Remodeling
We Earn Our Stripes Every Day
- Service 7 days a week at regular rates
- We won’t sell you something you don’t need
- Expert advice from professional, licensed & certified technicians
- Upfront pricing – You’ll never pay more than you’re quoted
- Industry best warranties & guarantees
- Proudly & Professionally Servicing the Entire Collinsville, IL Area
- We even offer live answering 24/7!
Our technicians grade your home water quality, make service recommendations, and repair or replace any water filtration system in the Collinsville, IL area.
Sewer & Water Lines
Tiger Services, LLC can clean out clogged drains and sewer lines, and repair damaged pipes before they cause more serious problems in your home.
Tiger Services, LLC plumbers can repair, replace, or install any home plumbing fixture or appliance, including garbage disposals, toilets, faucets, sump pumps, and more.
Tiger Services, LLC’s comprehensive plumbing capabilities cover plumbing installation, repair, and replacement. Our team of expert plumbing technicians can solve any plumbing problem in the
Collinsville, IL area, including water quality tests, clogged drains, water heater repair, home leak detection, and leaking faucets.
What Types of Plumbing Services do we offer?
Tiger Services offers a wide range of plumbing repair services, including:
- Residential Plumbing Repair
- Residential Plumbing Services
- Plumbing Maintenance
- Residential Plumbing Service
- Water Heater Repair & Replacement
- Sewer Line Repair
Tiger Services offer various drain-clearing services to clear any blockages from your plumbing. Our plumbing company has served residential and commercial customers for over 50 years in Collinsville, IL. If you have a drain emergency or need more information about our services, please contact Trust Tiger.
We offer water softening and filtration systems. Water Softeners use ion exchange to reduce the hardness of water by exchanging magnesium and calcium ions with sodium ions from a salt solution, leaving behind particles such as heavy metals. A filter removes contaminants from tap water so that when you drink it, you drink healthier filtered water! Tiger Services can install new or repair old models for residential homes and commercial facilities.
Tiger Services offer an extensive range of plumbing repair and installation services for both residential and commercial clients. Our qualified and experienced technicians fix your problem fast, professionally, and efficiently. We offer a wide range of products to suit all budgets — from basic unvented hot water cylinders to stylish designer showers with built-in heaters. Contact us today about our range of products or services.
Toilet Repair & Installation
Our plumbers are experts when it comes to repairing and installing toilets. Whether you need a new toilet installation or want us to fix your old toilet, we can help. We also provide service for any plumbing problem, including drain cleaning and fixing leaks. Trust Tiger Plumbing for your next toilet repair!
Sump Pump Repair & Installation
Tiger Services provides sump pump repair and installation for homes, businesses, and municipalities. Our professional technicians use the latest technology in sump pumps to keep your premises dry. We also offer 24-hour emergency service to address any issues that might arise during inclement weather or flooding.
Plumbing Install & Replacement
Tiger Services can help you with any plumbing issue, whether a new installation or replacement. We can handle everything from water heaters and pipes to leak detection. Call us, and we’ll get the job done right!
Frozen or Burst Pipe Repair
Have a pipe burst in your home? Need to thaw frozen pipes? No worries. We’re on it. Call us anytime, and we’ll get you back to normal fast.
Home Faucet & Fixture Install & Repair
Tiger Services is the best place to call for all your plumbing needs. Whether it’s a new faucet, fixture, or leaky pipe, you can count on us for quality work at an affordable price. Our licensed, bonded, and insured plumbers are available 24/7!
Shower & Tub Bathroom Conversions
Shower and tub bathroom conversions are popular trends in bathroom design. They are a great way to update your bathroom while saving on space. Let our experts help you create a beautiful, modern, functional shower and tub conversion.
One-Day Bathroom Remodeling
One-Day Bathroom Remodeling is the most cost-effective, and quickest solution to your bathroom remodel needs.
- What are the common causes of plumbing problems? The most common cause of plumbing problems is clogging be from tree roots, rust, grease, and other materials that find their way into drains.
- How can I avoid plumbing problems in the future? To ensure your home is less likely to experience a plumbing problem, take a few minutes daily to check for signs of leaks.
- What should I do if I smell gas? If you smell gas in your home or business, leave immediately. Turn off the ignition and call 911. Do not use a phone or light switches, as this could cause an explosion.
How Often Does My Water Heater Need to be Flushed?
Most water heaters need flushing every two years or so, but it can depend on your water quality. If you live in an area with hard water, your heater will need a flush more often. Call us if you have any questions.
When Should I Replace My Water Heater?
Depending on the water heater, it needs to be replaced every 10-12 years. Contact us to replace your water heater if you notice any of these signs:
- A noticeable decrease in the heat coming from your unit
- Persistent low flow rates
- Noise or leaks coming from the tank
- Rust or discoloration around the tank opening or on/in pipes connected to the water heater
If any of these are present, it may be time to replace your system.
How Do I Know If My Main Drain Is Clogged?
Kudos to you for being proactive in ensuring your main drain isn’t clogged. Even if it is, the good news is that often, Tiger Services can remove clogs fast and easily with a few simple tools. If your toilet doesn’t flush or drains slowly, you may have a clog.
Should I Get A Tankless Water Heater?
Tankless water heaters are much more efficient than traditional tanks. They also use less energy, which saves you money in the long run. They cost more upfront but will save you money over time. You should look into them if you want to save on your water heating costs! Ask Tiger Services today about tankless water heaters.