Do you not enjoy living in a frigid home? Are you or your loved ones experiencing allergy difficulties because of the temperature or environment? If you are uncomfortable in your own home, you may want to install a humidifier. This device will make your home safer and healthier to inhabit.
To more holistically relieve you of these inconveniences, rely on our experienced team at Tiger Services, LLC. Our technicians will listen to your concerns and install a whole-house humidifier in your Collinsville Springfield, Bloomington, or Peoria, Illinois, home. Get in touch with us today and set up an appointment to have a humidifier placed in your home.
How Do Whole-Home Humidifiers Work?
To efficiently reach the entire house, your humidifier is connected to your heating and cooling systems. In the unit’s reservoir is a moist pad. As air passes through the device, it picks up the moisture from the pad and distributes it evenly throughout the entire house. You can control the system and set it at your desired level. Since this device uses heat and water, you need to clean it frequently so that mold and other risks do not appear.
Our team of experts can install your unit in your air ducts and make sure that it is working properly. We can also repair, clean, and maintain your unit to prevent it from breaking down or getting too dirty. Reach out to us today and let us know how we can help.
Benefits of Humidifiers
If you simply want to increase the humidity in your home, you will want to buy a humidifier. However, along with that, there are many other benefits to installing a humidifier, including:
- Improved Respiratory Health: By maintaining optimal humidity levels, a humidifier helps to keep your respiratory passages moist, reducing the risk of respiratory infections, allergies, and asthma symptoms.
- Better Skin Hydration: Humidifiers help combat dry skin by replenishing moisture levels in the air, preventing excessive drying of the skin, and keeping it hydrated and healthy.
- Moist Eyes: Dry air can cause eye discomfort and irritation. A humidifier adds moisture to the air, relieving dry eyes and reducing the risk of eye-related issues.
- Plant Health: Many houseplants thrive in humid environments. A humidifier provides the necessary moisture for indoor plants, promoting healthier growth and reducing the risk of leaf drying.
- Energy Efficiency: Adequate humidity levels will make your house warmer, allowing you to lower the thermostat and potentially save on heating costs during colder months.
Do you own a commercial property that is a bit too cool for comfort? If so, our team at Tiger Services, LLC can install a humidifier in your building and make sure that your air quality is at a healthy level. Get in contact with us today and let us know how we can help.
If you need humidifier installations in Collinsville, Springfield, Bloomington, or Peoria, Illinois, contact us today by calling (217) 292-6914 to schedule an appointment with our team of professionals.