AC Repair Services in Collinsville IL
Our AC Services in Detail
The professional cooling technicians here at Tiger Services are proficient with all things cooling. We handle:
AC installation experts at Tiger can fix new and replacement air conditioners to keep you cool during summer. We’ll assess your cooling needs per square footage and help you select the right system before the installation. And with our free installation proposal, you’ll get upfront pricing on what the entire project will cost you.
We know your AC is crucial for your comfort during summer, so we provide professional air conditioning installation and replacement services. Our goal is to cater to your short-term cooling needs without compromising your long-term demands — good service enhances system longevity. Moreover, we work on any air conditioning type and brand, including ductless and duct systems, which means we’ll handle anything you bring us.
Air conditioners are notorious for breaking down when you need them most during the hottest summer days. In such a time, you can count on our technicians to diagnose and fix the issue promptly. We’ll be available for all your AC repair concerns, including:
- Refrigerant leaks
- Fan malfunctions
- Failed capacitors
- Compressor problems
- Clogged air filters
- Broken thermostat
- Frozen coils
Our certified air conditioning repair technicians can help you fix your cooling system, no matter the type, brand, or model. Furthermore, we are available around the clock for all your emergency AC service needs.
Besides providing air conditioning repair services when problems strike, our team can help you avoid such issues via preventative maintenance. A once-a-year tune-up service can help keep your system in optimal working condition, improve indoor air quality, minimize the need for emergency repairs, and maintain low energy bills. In addition, it’ll uphold your warranty and may increase the system’s efficiency and effectiveness for years to come.
Are you a homeowner in Central Illinois or St. Louis Metro East looking for “AC service near me?” Tiger is in the neighborhood and has service vehicles with the parts and tools necessary to maintain your AC. We’ll tighten loose connections, lubricate moving parts, clean coils, maintain refrigerant levels, and inspect condensate drains at the AC maintenance visit.
Humidifier and Indoor Air Filtration Systems
Indoor air tends to get polluted pretty quickly. Therefore, it’s crucial to monitor and improve the air quality to stay comfortable and healthy. One way to go about it is by installing humidifiers and air purifiers in your air conditioner.
- Humidifiers. Our indoor air quality improvement experts work with all makes and models, including whole-house humidifiers. We handle new installations, professionally replace old equipment, and repair or service existing systems. The goal is to release moisture indoors and maintain humidity to deter dry noses/cracked skin, reduce static electricity on electronics, and prevent wooden floor or furniture cracks.
- Air Filtration Systems. We also install and maintain air purifiers. Their filtration systems work by removing dust, pollen, animal dander, bacteria, and other minute air pollutants. Our air conditioning service team works with HEPA and electrostatic air purifiers and handles a range of filters, including particle charging and UV light.
Basement and Crawl Space Waterproofing and Insulation
If you’re like many homeowners, your basement and crawl space are an afterthought. Therefore, you’ve neglected to maintain them and are probably dealing with wet, musty-smelling, or rodent-infested areas. Luckily, our team can remedy your issue through the following waterproofing and insulation solutions:
- Placing vapor barriers
- Installing French drains
- Positioning specialized dehumidifiers
- Stationing vent covers
- Sealing with spray foam insulation
- Flood control
- And many more
The above services are designed to eradicate water and keep pests at bay. In the process, you’ll preserve indoor air quality and structural integrity.
Air Conditioning FAQs — With Answers
Our AC company gets various questions regarding cooling equipment. So we’ve created the FAQ section below to answer those frequently asked questions.
Why Do I Need a System With Matched Components?
The short answer is comfort and efficiency. HVAC manufacturers design, or match, indoor and outdoor units to work collectively. What that means is all system components must be compatible for your AC to function well.
A matched system, combined with load calculation, ascertains that you get precise cooling and have a better chance of keeping energy bills low. In addition, most HVAC manufacturer warranties will only cover components that are part of a matching set if an issue occurs.
What Are the Advantages of High-Efficiency Air Filters?
The top advantage of high-efficiency air filters is cleaner air and better indoor air quality, as they trap approximately 98% of airborne contaminants, including those less than 0.3 microns. They can efficiently eliminate pollen, dander, dust, bacteria, and viruses from the air. These filters also help get rid of odors and leave homes smelling fresher.
How Often Should I Have My Air Conditioning Unit Serviced?
At the very least, you should schedule AC maintenance once every year to keep your system running efficiently. We recommend having this appointment during spring, just before the hottest months, when you need indoor cooling the most. Being an off-season, HVAC technicians are not as busy, and most AC specials run during this time.
Remember to check out our service specials for the latest offers on our air conditioning services.
What Makes Tiger the Best Company for Me?
The Tiger philosophy is to put our customers first. We strive to deliver prompt, professional, and courteous services at the right time. Here’s why you should trust us with your business:
- Our prices are by the job. We don’t charge by the hour and won’t leave unless you’re satisfied.
- Licensed and certified technicians. Anyone we send to your home is professional and well-trained.
- Emergency service. Our live answering service crew is here to help during the late hours.
- Upfront pricing. No matter the job you need to be done, we’ll give you the costs beforehand and stick to the quotation.
- Warranties. We don’t just promise to deliver quality service — we back our work with warranties.
We Earn Our Stripes Every Day
- Service 7 days a week at regular rates
- Live Answering 24/7/365
- We won’t sell you something you don’t need
- Expert advice from professional, licensed & certified technicians
- Upfront pricing – You’ll never pay more than you’re quoted
- Industry best warranties & guarantees
We’re not happy until you’re happy.
Proudly & Professionally Servicing the Entire
Collinsville, IL Area
Cooling Services Include:
- Air Conditioning Repairs
- Air Conditioning Maintenance Tune-Up
- Air Conditioning Replacement & Installation
- Indoor Air Quality/Whole House Humidifiers
- Energy Efficient Thermostats
- …Any other cooling needs? Our expert technicians can do it all!