Tiger Services will continue to provide service 24/7, implementing safe and precautionary measures, for the health of our customers and employees.
We are proud to serve our communities, and the safety and health of our customers and employees is the highest priority. In the interest of public safety, we will continuously evaluate CDC updates regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak as pertinent information becomes available. At the center of Tiger’s purpose is a commitment to communities, and we seek to strike a balance between preparedness and precaution in the homes we serve.
Tiger Services will remain open and continue to serve our customers during these uncertain times.
Tiger employees have all been educated and instructed regarding safe procedures and actions in and around our customers’ homes. This includes washing hands frequently, covering mouths when coughing and/or sneezing, and staying home if they feel ill.
Our main objective is to keep all customers and employees safe. We all need to do our part to keep the community healthy.
We will do our part by:
- Washing our hands with warm soap and water frequently.
- Wearing protective gloves as necessary.
- Using hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol content.
- Avoid touching our eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Covering mouths when coughing or sneezing.
- Staying home when sick.
- Seeing a doctor if experiencing mild to severe respiratory illness with fever
- Avoiding close contact with those who are sick.
- Practicing safe and practical social distancing.
- Avoiding shaking hands and keeping a safe distance from others.
- Cleaning and disinfecting work areas, instruments, and tools.
- Staying informed and continuing to monitor local, state, and government health officials’ recommendations.
We are taking the Coronavirus (COVID-19) very seriously, as well as our duty to service our customers. Our highest priority is the health of you, your family, and our team members. Tiger Services is open 24/7 and here to serve our customers, helping Illinois families to live better with on-time, stress-free, dependable service.
If you are concerned about the quality of the air and/or water in your home, we have indoor air quality, water filtration and sanitation products available. Please call (618) 765-8218 or visit www.trusttiger.com for more information.