Scheduling Your Service Call at Your ConveniencePublished: March 16, 2016
Scheduling conflicts seem to be a fact of life. Many businesses operate during regular business hours and/or offer limited service hours during evening and weekends. These limited hours can make scheduling an appointment or a service call difficult. You have to take off from work, causing you to waste a precious personal day or valuable vacation time or you simply don’t get paid at all. Then if you have an emergency between 6 p.m. and 8 a.m., you’re basically out of luck. And not to mention the hassle of trying to get a customer service representative to answer the phone and book the call in the first place. Scheduling a simple service call shouldn’t be so stressful. The good news is that scheduling a service call with Tiger is a lot simpler than it is with other companies and we operate around your schedule and needs.
1. We have extended service hours that run from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., meaning you can schedule a service call later in the evening and not miss any work.
2. We’re here on the weekends. Don’t want to deal with a service call after a long day of work? No problem.
3. We offer true 24-hour emergency service. Whether you call us at 3 p.m. or 3 a.m. a real live person will answer the phone and a service technician will come right out to help you.
4. We don’t take holidays. 4th of July, Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving, etc. if the worst happens, we have you covered.
5. We make scheduling a service call simple and convenient. Not only are our phones answered by a real person 24/7, but we also offer online scheduling and 24-hour live chat on our website.
If you have any plumbing, heating, cooling or electrical needs, simply call us at: