Fall allergy season is just around the corner. Are you ready for the itchy, watery eyes, the running nose, the stuffy head, the sore throat, the coughing, sneezing and all of the other lovely symptoms that accompany your seasonal allergies?
If you’re like most people who suffer from seasonal allergies, you spend most of autumn indoors trying to avoid all of the ragweed and mold in the air. Unfortunately, the air indoors is often much worse for your allergies than the air outside.
Ragweed can be dragged in with you when you enter your house. Mold thrives anywhere damp and may already be in your home. Dust mites are likely already clinging to just about every surface. And there are dozens of other indoor pollutants, floating around in the air you’re breathing.
Every time you inhale, you may be breathing in all of those pollutants and worsening your allergies. Additionally, if you live in a home with poor indoor air quality, you can suffer from frequent headaches, chest colds, worsening of your asthma symptoms, bronchitis and other respiratory issues. So, does that mean you’re doomed to spend every fall in misery? Not at all!
By switching to a High Efficiency Air Filter, you can help lessen the power seasonal allergies have on your life.
High Efficiency Air Filter 101
- Most heating and cooling systems still use a basic air filter.
- These filters were originally designed to protect the equipment and not the people served by the equipment.
- The average air filter is only capable of removing three to five percent of the particles that pass through it, leaving 93-95% of all indoor pollutants in the air you’re breathing.
- Today, they are several types of permanent air filters available in various efficiencies that can help you filter the air in your home.
- If you suffer from allergies, asthma, hay fever or other breathing difficulties, there is an air filter that can help you.
- We can even provide you with the same type of air filter used in hospital operating rooms. So, not only will your seasonal allergy symptoms improve, but your indoor air quality will be much better all year long.
Check out TrustTiger.com or call 1-888-9TIGER1, for more information on how a High Efficiency Air Filter can improve your indoor air quality and your life! Be sure to check out Tiger Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning and Electrical Services on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Instagram!