Spring is finally here and you’re ready to get outside and enjoy the beautiful weather. But before you head outdoors, consider adding a few of these electrical upgrades to help enhance your springtime experience.
1. Have some outdoor lighting installed around your patio and/or garden. The days may be getting longer but that doesn’t mean you’ll be ready to head back inside when the sun does go down, so add a few lights and stay out as late as you’d like. You can opt for subtle, softer lights to illuminate your walking path or go for more eye-popping, party lights. The styles, designs and functionality options are endless!
Looking for some outdoor lighting inspiration? Check out these ideas;
-Line your walkway with hanging electrical lanterns. Just imagine your lush garden lined with beautiful lanterns, all lit up on a lovely spring night. There are thousands of designs and style outdoor lanterns you can choose from. Plus, once you have lanterns professionally installed, they are fairly easy to maintain and if you choose the right type of long lasting light bulbs, you won’t have to worry about constantly changing burnt bulbs.
– If hanging lanterns aren’t the kind of outdoor electrical upgrades you’re looking for, try lining your walkway with accent lights. Accent lights can either be embedded in the ground or above ground with lights that almost look like little lamps, stuck in the ground. Both options offer unlimited possibilities for style and design so you can choose the best option to fit your personal style. Many people like to opt for the in-ground lighting option because this option makes lawn maintenance easier.
– For a truly stunning outdoor lighting effect, opt for string lights. When you hear string lights, you probably think Christmas lights, but string lights offer so much more possibilities than that! Just imagine relaxing on your porch or garden at night, with a beautiful display of string lights hanging overhead.
2. Install an electrical fire pit. Electrical fire pits provide you with all of the benefits of a traditional fire pit, without the headache of having to chop the wood yourself.
3. Have outdoor outlets installed. Outdoor outlets are some of the best and handiest electrical upgrades available. Imagine how convenient it would be if you had a weather proof outlet in reach every time you wanted to plug in an appliance, radio, etc. And outdoor outlets aren’t just handy for spring, you’ll also be happy to have them when the holiday season rolls around and you don’t have to run ugly, heavy extension cords all over the place. Our Certified Electricians can expertly install an outdoor outlet just about anywhere you desire.
Get Outside and Enjoy Spring!
If you have any plumbing, heating, cooling or electrical needs, simply call us at:
or feel free to check us out online at