Put A Stop to Fall Allergies Once and For All!
- by Tiger Services
Oct 22, 2015
Autumn is in full swing and that means your fall allergies are taking over your life! It doesn’t have to be this way. You can stop allergies from ruining your fall fun and it’s simpler than you might think!
Are you unsure if you have fall allergies? Check out these common symptoms to find out:
- Runny Nose
- Scratchy or asore throat
- Watery eyes
- Itchy eyes
- Dark circles under the eyes
- And other cold like symptoms
Your doctor can tell you for sure whether or not you’re suffering from fall allergies.
If you already know that you suffer from fall allergies, then you’re probably looking for the best ways to stop them in their tracks and put an end to your suffering. Luckily for you, there are a few easy steps you can take to provide yourself with some much-needed relief.
- Bathing and showering regularly will remove allergens from your skin and hair, helping to lessen the power that fall allergies have over you.
- Wash your sheets and other bedding items every week to help prevent dust mite build up.
- If you enjoy spending time outdoors, be sure to change your clothes as soon as you go inside.
- Make sure you clean your heating vents before you turn on your furnace to prevent the dust, pollen and other allergens getting into the air.
- Change your old, dirty air filter or upgrade to a high-efficiency air filter to improve your indoor air quality.
- Have your air ducts cleaned by a professional to remove allergens from the air
- Make sure you dust all hard surfaces in your home at least once a week to remove dust and allergens.
- Keep your windows closed to keep allergy triggers outside.
- Be on the lookout for mold. Mold is an allergy many people suffer from and it can grow just about anywhere. To have your home inspected for hidden mold by a professional call 1-888-9TIGER4 or visit TrustTiger.com today!
If you have any plumbing, heating, cooling or electrical needs, simply call us at:
or feel free to check us out online at