Trust the Local Collinsville, IL Area Water Quality Experts
Healthier and Cleaner Water is Key to Your Family’s Health
- We not only repair & service water softeners, but we also offer financing for replacement & installation. We know your time and budget can be stretched thin – so why not consider monthly financing today for a new water softener professionally installed now?
- We’ll give you the expert range of water quality improvement options from our trained and certified plumber technicians, so you have the comfort and peace of mind to make an informed decision before any work is started.
- Proper water quality affects everything from healthy hair & skin to the taste of your tap water and to how clean your dishes get. Cooking, cleaning, bathing and drinking polluted and hard water can have serious effects on your family’s health – and your fixtures/appliances.
- We test your home’s water quality, diagnose issues and work with you to solve any problems.
We Earn Our Stripes Every Day
- Service 7 days a week at regular rates
- Live Answering 24/7/365
- We won’t sell you something you don’t need
- Expert advice from professional, licensed & certified technicians
- Upfront pricing – You’ll never pay more than you’re quoted
- Industry best warranties & guarantees
Proudly & Professionally Servicing the Entire Collinsville, IL Area
Water Softener Benefits:
- Reduce water hardness (most common water issue)
- Saves money on soaps and cleaning products
- Eliminates water spotting
- Assures whiter, brighter laundry
- Cleaner sinks, bathtubs and showers
- Softer, smoother skin and hair
- Protects your plumbing and appliances
If you notice any of the below, then it’s time to get your home’s water quality tested:
- Bad tasting tap water
- Smelly water
- Discolored water
- Mineral build up around water fixtures
- Soap scum on bathtub, curtains or doors
- Dry itchy skin
- Dull scratchy clothing
- Spots on dishes, flatware and glasses
Filtration systems work to remove contaminants and foul odors in drinking water:
- Removes metals such as arsenic, iron and copper
- Removes nasty byproducts like pesticides and hormones
- Removes chlorine
- Removes organic things like viruses and bacteria
- And prevents pipe damage and staining from low pH water
You Can Trust Tiger
"Brian did an amazing job for us. A true professional!"
- Rob B.
Personable and efficient
"Mark was personable and efficient. I like the pictures he took for an explanation of problems especially since I couldn't get to the area that had the problem."
- Mike H.
We definitely recommend Tiger!
"My families a/c went out randomly today. I went around the house troubleshooting what I could. It got to the point where we had to call someone. We called the first places that showed up on google. Most places either wanted tons of money just for diagnostics, or couldn’t come out today. We called Tiger they went over the cost and they got someone out to our house in 45 minutes. Josh Moravec was our tech and was super professional, kind and intelligent. He was here for about 15 minutes before he figured out our issue. He went over in depth the cost and verified everything was good before getting started to resolve it. There was no pressure to buy the service if we didn’t want to. He went back down and in 15 minutes the a/c was running strong! He asked if we had any questions and then was on his way! He was great with our kids, very polite and courteous of me and my wife. He answered all our questions, and the price was more than reasonable. We definitely recommend Tiger, and make sure you ask for Josh Moravec if you can!"
- James L.
Prompt and ready to help
"Mark came within 24 hours and was prompt and ready to help. He fixed our problem in no time at all! I will be calling them again!"
- Monica J.
Professional electrical service
"We appreciate that Tiger was able to accommodate our appointment request the next day which was a Sunday. Tyler was on time and provided very professional service regarding our electrical issues we had."
- Anne N.
Professional, knowledgable and polite
"Service man was very professional, knowledgeable, and polite. Work was organized and every step taken was toward accomplishment of goal. System was repaired and returned to service promptly. I felt confident in the serviceman's performance and that my AC will work properly...satisfied customer."
- Walter B.