Our Accessibility Solutions Allow You to Remain Independent in Style
Illinois’s Expert Bathroom Accessibility Designers & Installers
Keep Yourself Safe While Staying Independent with Bathroom Accessibility Remodeling
Our promise to you is to do the correct service at an honest price. We keep our promise by offering customizable solutions for elderly and/or limited mobility homeowners with upfront pricing and we stick to it. We don’t charge by the hour – it’s always by the job. So you have the peace-of-mind to make an informed decision before any work is started. And we offer fast installation in as little as 1 day.
We’re Not Happy Until You’re Happy
- Quality – Materials & workmanship backed by our 100% guarantee
- Safety – We exclusively offer products with an antimicrobial protection layer engineered by Microban® – we are the only bath company in the area that offers this
- Accessibility & ADA – Stay safe and independent without sacrificing style
- Your Convenience – Bathroom remodels in as little as 1 day with our One-Day Baths
- Trust – Your job will be done right the first time. We don’t charge by the hour – it’s always by the job
Convenient, Safe & Accessible Showers
Tiger Can Cover All Your Bathroom Accessibility Needs
If a high-sided tub is keeping you from enjoying the convenience of a shower, a roll-in shower is a perfect solution! With a surround on three sides and a flat, non-slip entry that is level with the floor, our roll-in showers easily transform dangerous spaces into safe, wheelchair-accessible bathrooms.
Step-Thru Tub Inserts
Converting a bathtub into a step-in shower has never been easier with step-thru tub inserts. With our simple process, our professionals cut an opening in your existing tub and install a custom-fit step-thru tub insert directly into the opening. This solution is perfect for those with a limited range of motion and can be installed on nearly any type of bathtub.
When considering bathroom remodeling for senior accessibility, the correct accessories make independent bathing easier and safer. From ADA-compliant grab bars and built-in seating to soap dishes and shelf caddies, we will position your accessories exactly where you need them, so you can bathe with confidence.