Trust the Local Collinsville, IL Area Heat Pump Experts
Our Promise to You Is to Do the Correct Repair at an Honest Price
We keep our promise by giving you the expert range of heat pump repair & installation options from our trained & certified expert technicians with upfront pricing – and we stick to it. You’ll never pay more than what was quoted – giving you the comfort & peace of mind to make an informed decision before any work is started.
We Earn Our Stripes Every Day
- Service 7 days a week at regular rates
- Live Answering 24/7/365
- We won’t sell you something you don’t need
- Expert advice from professional, licensed & certified technicians
- Upfront pricing – You’ll never pay more than you’re quoted
- Industry best warranties & guarantees
We’re not happy until you’re happy.
Proudly & Professionally Servicing the Entire Collinsville, IL Area
What is a Heat Pump?
Air Conditioning in Reverse
The standard heat pump has one job: Collect warm air from a cold room & move it into a warmer room. During the summer it’s gathering warm air in your home & pushing it outside, keeping your home cooler. In the winter, the process switches to pull heat from outside & place it into the home.
Heat pumps can effectively heat your home in temperatures as low as -20 degrees Fahrenheit!
Benefits of a Heat Pump
- Duality – can perform both heating & cooling functions to your home
- Efficient – uses less energy than conventional furnaces & air conditioners
- Longevity – most systems have a lifespan of 14-15 years
- Distribution – conditioned air is more evenly distributed through the house than conventional heaters & conditioners
- Cost-Effective – heat pumps are commonly less expensive & generate less expense over the course of their life span