Trust the Local Collinsville, IL Area Electrical Installation Experts
Professional, Expert Electricians – Not Only Important but Necessary
No matter the electrical project, it’s necessary to have the job done correctly and up-to-code for your family’s safety.
We’ll give you the expert range of electrical installation, service, and repair options from our qualified and experienced electricians, so you have the comfort and peace of mind to make an informed decision before any work is started.
We Earn Our Stripes Every Day
- Service 7 days a week at regular rates
- Live Answering 24/7/365
- We won’t sell you something you don’t need
- Expert advice from professional, licensed & certified technicians
- Upfront pricing – You’ll never pay more than you’re quoted
- Industry best warranties & guarantees
Proudly & Professionally Servicing the Entire Collinsville, IL Area
Our Electrical Installation Services Include:
- Repair, Maintenance, Replace & Installation
- Fix wiring
- Appliance hook-ups
- Exhaust fans
- Outlets & Ceiling fans
- Lighting (indoor/outdoor)
- Circuit Breaker “Breaker” Panels
- Switches & GFCI’s
- Fuse to breaker change outs
- AC and heating system lines
- Electric water heaters
- Phone and cable outlets
- Smoke detectors & Carbon monoxide monitors
- Pool and hot tub wiring
- Standby home generators
- Troubleshooting and repair
- ….and all your Electrical needs! Contact us now!
Benefits of a New Installed Breaker Panel
- Upgrading to circuit breakers are safer than fuses (less of a fire hazard)
- Circuit breakers are easier to reset than a blown fuse
- Some insurance companies will not insure a home with a fuse panel
- Upgrading from fuses to breakers allows more breaker space for future circuits
- Upgrading the panel can take care of a number of blown fuse problems
- Upgrading the panel ensures proper labeling of all circuits
- Upgrading the panel ensures proper grounding
- Upgrading the panel will allow the electrician to organize the old wiring and fuse boxes into one organized panel
- Upgrading the panel ensures that all wiring is installed on properly sized circuits
Ceiling Fan Installations
Ceiling fans not only help in summer to keep you cool, but they’re very helpful in winter months pushing the hot air down. The result is better comfort and lower energy bills.
Trust the experts to help you choose the right fan for your room and install it. Ceiling fans can be heavy and difficult to install – as well as all the technicalities involved with hard wiring to your electrical system and added lights.
We’ll give you the expert range of ceiling fan installation options from our qualified and experienced electricians, so you have the comfort and peace of mind to make an informed decision before any work is started.
Choosing the right fan involves many factors
- Room size – square feet
- Ceiling height – ceiling fans should be no lower than 7ft off the ground
- Ceiling slope – properly installed at the right angle
- Blade length and diameter – efficiency
Once the right ceiling fan is chosen, our installation services include
- Proper placement
- Mounting motor
- Balancing fixture
- Wiring motor and lights
- Disposing of old fan
Indoor Lighting Installations:
- General/Interior Lighting – Track lighting, up and down lighting, fixtures
- Recessed – Including in and under cabinets
- Task Lighting – Usually more focused for reading and projects in areas
- Accent – Decorative sconce, alcove and art
- New additions – Rooms, 3 season porch, home offices & more
- LED Conversion – Rewiring for LED cost savings
….Any other indoor lighting projects? Call us now!
Outdoor Lighting Installations Include:
- Landscape lighting installation
- Security lighting installation
- Patio lighting installation
- Outdoor porch lighting installation
- Outdoor fixture installation
- Outdoor outlet installation
….Any other outdoor lighting projects? Call us now!
We’ll give you the expert range of indoor lighting installation options from our qualified and experienced electricians, so you have the comfort and peace of mind to make an informed decision before any work is started.