Trust the Local Collinsville, Springfield & Area Air Duct Experts
Why Air Ducts are Important
Your home’s Air Ducts play an important part circulating air from your heating and cooling systems. It’s vital to maintain your air ducts for keeping your system running efficiently/longer and for your family’s overall health.
- Money: Leaky ductwork can increase your energy bills up to 30%!
- Safety: Improperly sealed ducts can create back-drafting pulling harmful gases (like CO) into rooms
- Indoor Air Quality: Studies show that in a typical six-room home, up to 40 pounds of dust is created each year just through everyday living. We also generate significant quantities of pollutants and contaminants, potentially including mold and fungi, that are pulled into the HVAC system and recirculated five to seven times per day, causing a buildup of unhealthy elements in the ducts.
- Comfort: Properly installed and maintained ducts help keep rooms at the right temperature
We Earn Our Stripes Every Day
- Service 7 days a week at regular rates
- Live Answering 24/7/365
- We won’t sell you something you don’t need
- Expert advice from professional, licensed & certified technicians
- Upfront pricing – You’ll never pay more than you’re quoted
- Industry best warranties & guarantees
We’re not happy until you’re happy.
Proudly & Professionally Servicing the Entire Collinsville, IL Area
Avoid Air Duct Cleaning Scams
It’s not surprising to see a low flat rate coupon to clean your air ducts from some companies – even as low as $40! What may surprise you is how much it’s going to really cost you if you’re not prepared.
Some tactics include persuading you to pay for services you don’t need (sometimes without your approval) or discovering mold and toxic substances (which are most likely false).
Not all duct cleaning service companies are trying to scam you – but be prepared. Better yet, turn to your local Collinsville, IL area source, Tiger Services, LLC for expert advice and upfront pricing before any work is started.
Why Should You Have Your Air Ducts Cleaned?
Studies show that in a typical six-room home, up to 40 pounds of dust is created each year just through everyday living!
We also generate significant quantities of pollutants and contaminants, potentially including mold and fungi, that are pulled into the HVAC system and recirculated five to seven times per day, causing a buildup of unhealthy elements in the ducts.
Benefits of Tiger Services, LLC’s Professional Duct Cleaning:
- Healthier living – Reduce harmful contaminants and micro-organisms that build up like mold spores, bacteria, fungus and mildew
- Cleaner living – Reduced dust on furniture, bedding, floors creates better hygiene
- Breathe Easier – Even among the healthiest, dust and pollutants breathed in can trigger sneezing, coughing as well as sinus congestion and other complications
- Remove Unwanted Odors and Smells – Trapped particles in your ducts from things like pets and cooking
- Save money – Ducts, registers and grills that have a heavy build-up of dirt and dust can restrict the airflow from your heating and cooling system. Thus, your system has to work harder costing you more and decreasing its longevity.
Why is it important to have your air duct system professionally installed?
Air Duct installation should be a job done by a professional expert only. Choosing the wrong materials, size, layout and contractor can cause massive problems….quickly.
For example, while the blower in your heating or cooling system is powerful, it’s not always powerful enough to efficiently get to all the rooms in your house.
The further away from the unit the duct work gets, you need to reduce the size of the duct thus increasing velocity and reducing monthly costs and stress on your system.
These are the types of things our honest, licensed and expert air duct installation professionals will consult with you – which will benefit you monthly and further down the road.