Trust the Local Collinsville, IL Area Air Conditioning Repair Experts
- You’ll never pay more than what was quoted – giving you the comfort and peace of mind to make an informed decision before any work is started.
- We don’t charge by the hour – It’s always by the job. So, no matter how long it takes, we will do it right
- We’re not happy until you’re happy. As your longtime neighbor, our 100% satisfaction guarantee gives you the trust and confidence that your cooling service will be done right.
- We keep our promise by giving you the expert range of air conditioning repair, installation, and maintenance options from our trained and certified technicians with upfront pricing – and we stick to it.
We Earn Our Stripes Every Day
- Service 7 days a week at regular rates
- Live Answering 24/7/365
- We won’t sell you something you don’t need
- Expert advice from professional, licensed & certified technicians
- Upfront pricing – You’ll never pay more than you’re quoted
- Industry best warranties & guarantees
Proudly & Professionally Servicing the Entire Collinsville, IL Area
Our Promise to You is to Do the Correct Service at an Honest Price
Tiger’s Air Conditioner Repairs Include:
- All makes & models of air conditioners
- No cold air or insufficient cooling
- Heat pumps & air handlers
- Evaporators & condenser coils
- Fans, blowers, flue & vent pipes
- CO detectors
- Attic air conditioners
- Ductless air conditioners
- Zoning, filters, registers & grills
- Energy Efficient Thermostats
- Emergency Cooling Response
- …Any other cooling needs? Our expert technicians can do it all!
Why Is My Air Conditioner Blowing Hot Air or Not Cooling My House?
Air conditioners blowing hot air or not cooling your house during a Illinois heat wave isn’t fun. These issues are mainly caused by low or leaking refrigerant.
An undercharged refrigerant system just can’t pump out enough cool air. A leaking system needs to be repaired since recharging will only be a temporary fix. The important thing is to properly identify the cause.
Trust the local Collinsville, IL area experts at Tiger Services, LLC to diagnose why your air conditioner is blowing hot air or not cooling the house. Let’s get it fixed!
How Long Does An Air Conditioner Last?
Central air conditioners usually last 12-15 years. However, this depends on whether you’ve properly maintenanced your AC unit and if your unit is properly sized for your home. Maintenance keeps your system running efficiently which leads to longevity. Having a unit that is too big or too small leads to inefficiency, more strain on your AC which can cause failure faster.
As your AC gets older, it economically makes sense to replace than repair. We have financing on new installed AC units as low as $60/month. If you’re noticing rising energy bills and more AC repairs, it’s time to call the local trusted Collinsville AC experts at Tiger Services, LLC to get your system looked at.
Why Do Air Conditioners Freeze Up?
It’s not uncommon in Illinois summers to have your air conditioner freeze up. Insufficient air flow across your evaporator coil can be the cause. AC works by drawing inside hot air over the coils – if not enough air then the refrigerant can’t do its job. The temperature continues to drop causing it to freeze.
A system low on refrigerant forces the refrigerant to expand at the same amount. This causes the coil to become colder – dropping below freezing point. The moisture in home’s air comes in contact with the coil – ice is formed and system freezes up.
The key is to first identify the problem, and the local Collinsville, IL area AC experts at Tiger Services, LLC can do just that. Call now and see how fast we can get there!