When was the last time you changed the oil in your car? Probably when the manufacturer recommended, based on the mileage & time since the previous oil change. Your heating & air conditioning equipment should be no different. No matter your system’s age, regular maintenance is a must. Here are 4 reasons why you should schedule an AC tune-up this spring.
- Reduces the risk of breakdowns – The first reason to keep on top of your HVAC equipment is to prevent a major catastrophe. Having no AC in the middle of summer can be uncomfortable & inconvenient. During tune-ups, small problems can be caught & fixed before they become big problems.
- Extends your equipment’s lifespan – The harder your equipment has to work, the shorter its lifespan will be. As with any machine, wear & tear will take a toll over time. A complete system shutdown will happen much sooner without proper maintenance. Regular tune-ups will lengthen your equipment’s lifespan.
- Lowers your energy bill – During the summer months, your AC unit works hard to keep you cool & comfortable. Regular tune-ups will bring your AC up to its peak operating efficiency, cutting down on costs & saving you money.
- Cleaner indoor air – Your HVAC equipment can have a big impact on your indoor air quality. AC filters & condensers require regular maintenance & cleaning. Filters work to trap contaminants that could affect your health over time. Regular tune-ups are also important to prevent your system from overheating or freezing up.
What to expect with a Tiger AC Tune-Up
During our precision safety inspection, we will check all components of your cooling system inside & outside for optimum functions, comfort, safety, & airflow. This includes:
- Thorough inspection of all AC components (mechanical, electrical, etc.)
- Coil & condenser cleaning
- Filter replacement (if needed)
- Refrigerant level check
- ..& more!
After your tune-up is complete, we’ll talk with you about any problems found and make suggestions for repairs or improvements. At Tiger, we offer the $33 or It’s Free AC Tune-Up & Safety Inspection. We always stand behind our work. We also include a 12 month No Breakdown Guarantee. If your system breaks down within 12 months from the date of service, we will apply your money paid towards the cost of repair & come out to fix your problem for no additional trip charge. Summer will be here before you know it, so give us a call or schedule service online & we will make sure you are prepared for the heat!
See how fast we can get to you!