- how large your home is and how many windows it has;
- how much shade is on your home’s windows, walls, and roof;
- how much insulation is in your home’s ceiling and walls;
- how much air leaks into your home from the outside; andhow much heat the occupants;
- appliances in your home generate.
An air conditioner’s efficiency, performance, durability, and initial cost depend on matching its size to the above factors. Lucky for you, Tiger can determine all of this for you! Have one of our comfort advisors visit your home and we can provide you with several options for home comfort. In most cases, we can even get you set up with a brand new system that same day! Imagine waking up in the morning and your home is sticky and hot, but by the time you go to sleep that evening, your whole family is cooled off and comfortable.
Call Tiger at 1-866-TIGER70 or visit TrustTiger.com and let us make your home and family more comfortable today!