Trust the Local Collinsville, IL Area Water Heater Repair Experts
Our Promise to You is to Perform the Correct Water Heater Repair Service at an Honest Price
We keep our promise by giving you the expert range of hot water heater repair, installation, and maintenance options from our trained and certified plumber technicians with upfront pricing – and we stick to it.
You’ll never pay more than what was quoted – giving you the comfort and peace of mind to make an informed decision before any work is started. We don’t charge by the hour – It’s always by the job. So, no matter how long it takes, we will do it right.
We Earn Our Stripes Every Day
- Service 7 days a week at regular rates
- Live Answering 24/7/365
- We won’t sell you something you don’t need
- Expert advice from professional, licensed & certified technicians
- Upfront pricing – You’ll never pay more than you’re quoted
- Industry best warranties & guarantees
Proudly & Professionally Servicing the Entire Collinsville, IL Area
Water Heater Repairs Include:
- Burner repair and replacement
- Pressure release valve repair and replacement
- Ignition system repair and replacement
- Anode rod repair and replacement
- Thermostat repair and replacement
- Drain valve repair and replacement
- Water shut-off valve replacement
- Gas shut-off valve replacement
Hot Water Heater Repair Services Include:
- No hot water
- Leaking hot water heater
- Insufficient hot water
- Gas hot water tank heaters
- Electric hot water heaters
- Tankless “on-demand” hot water heaters
IMPORTANT: Take These Steps Immediately When Your Water Heater Leaks
- Turn the unit OFF. Gas – Twist the dial on top of the thermostat to OFF
- Turn off the water supply. Turn the handle on the water valve clockwise until it stops. If it doesn’t move or turn off, shut off your home’s main water supply
- Rinse the water heater with cold water after all water is drained. This will flush out any remaining sediments.
- Drain the water heater. The bottom of your water heater has a drain valve – attach a hose to it and run the other end to a lower area drain. Then, open the drain valve – you may need a tool such as a screwdriver
- Open the pressure relief valve. Be careful, water may be hot! Flip the relief valve to keep a vacuum from forming as water is draining
- Call Tiger Services, LLC – We’ll be on our way!
$99 Plumbing Service Fee
Expires: February 28, 2023
You Can Trust Tiger
"Brian did an amazing job for us. A true professional!"
- Rob B.
Personable and efficient
"Mark was personable and efficient. I like the pictures he took for an explanation of problems especially since I couldn't get to the area that had the problem."
- Mike H.
We definitely recommend Tiger!
"My families a/c went out randomly today. I went around the house troubleshooting what I could. It got to the point where we had to call someone. We called the first places that showed up on google. Most places either wanted tons of money just for diagnostics, or couldn’t come out today. We called Tiger they went over the cost and they got someone out to our house in 45 minutes. Josh Moravec was our tech and was super professional, kind and intelligent. He was here for about 15 minutes before he figured out our issue. He went over in depth the cost and verified everything was good before getting started to resolve it. There was no pressure to buy the service if we didn’t want to. He went back down and in 15 minutes the a/c was running strong! He asked if we had any questions and then was on his way! He was great with our kids, very polite and courteous of me and my wife. He answered all our questions, and the price was more than reasonable. We definitely recommend Tiger, and make sure you ask for Josh Moravec if you can!"
- James L.
Prompt and ready to help
"Mark came within 24 hours and was prompt and ready to help. He fixed our problem in no time at all! I will be calling them again!"
- Monica J.
Professional electrical service
"We appreciate that Tiger was able to accommodate our appointment request the next day which was a Sunday. Tyler was on time and provided very professional service regarding our electrical issues we had."
- Anne N.
Professional, knowledgable and polite
"Service man was very professional, knowledgeable, and polite. Work was organized and every step taken was toward accomplishment of goal. System was repaired and returned to service promptly. I felt confident in the serviceman's performance and that my AC will work properly...satisfied customer."
- Walter B.
See how fast we can get to you!