Tiger Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning & Electrical Services
We have been in business since 1993 and we are a growing and stable company. We were named as a Best Place to work in Illinois and a Top Work Place in the St. Louis area two years in a row.
- 20-Dec-2018 to 18-Feb-2019 (PST)
- Collinsville, IL, USA
- Full Time
Are you confident, outgoing, driven and self-disciplined?
We are a growing home services company looking for these qualities in future employees!
-We are currently recruiting for an open position of Service Advisor. We are searching for a person looking for a career, not just a job.
-We offer an excellent benefit package including Health, Dental, Life, and matching retirement & profit sharing, potential to earn monthly and annual bonuses, & paid vacation with six paid major holidays every year. We also have paid sick days, provide company vehicles with fuel, uniforms with laundry service, and a state of the art Training Lab where we provide PAID one on one training in the trades!
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
The Service Advisor is in the Sales Department.The main responsibility is to involve jobs in order to maximize profitability of the company by properly managing customer’s expectations, asking all pertinent questions, and scheduling work appropriately
Sales Service Advisor General Description Of Duties:
- Receive requests via phone, fax and email for quotations, orders and lead times
- Conduct sales of HVAC, plumbing, & electrical services over the phone and at clients’ locations
- Follow up with customers on pricing inquiries
- Contact manufacturers for current lead time information and special customer delivery requirements
- Assist outside sales for requests for customer related needs when required
- Knowledgeable about existing product and service lines
- Educate customers on technology, features and benefits to improve sales and customer satisfaction
- Attend/participate in internal meetings and vendor training
- Evaluates problem accounts or orders. Work with appropriate personnel to develop strategies, tactics and contingency plans to obtain desired market share.
- Performs other related duties as dictated by business necessity or assigned by management.
Work Experience Requirements:
-Minimum 2-4 years of related experience (preferably within the electrical, plumbing, or HVAC industry) but we can train the right person!
-Sales experience can include cold calling and/or marketing/sales work experience. High school diploma or equivalent work experience required.
-College courses in sales, marketing or business administration also preferred but not required.
-Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and PC skills required.
-Highly motivated and ability to work individually and in a team environment.
APPLY NOW online & we will contact you to schedule an interview!
Tiger Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning, & Electrical Services
1902 Vandalia Street, Suite 100