Tiger Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning & Electrical Services
We have been in business since 1993 and we are a growing and stable company. We were named as a Best Place to work in Illinois and a Top Work Place in the St. Louis area two years in a row.
- 08-Jan-2019 to 09-Mar-2019 (PST)
- Collinsville, IL, USA
- Full Time
We are a growing local company and we have been named one of the Best Places to work in Illinois and listed as a Top -Work Place in the St. Louis area in the small businesses category 3 years in a row!!
We are looking for a Project Coordinator to coordinate and oversee numerous Plumbing, HVAC and Electrical projects.
Project Coordinator Benefits:
We offer top pay, paid vacation, holidays, sick time, health and dental insurance, retirement options, and life insurance.
Must be drug–free and undergo a background check.
Project Coordinator responsibilities:
- Coordinate with internal resources and third party vendors for the flawless execution of numerous plumbing, HVAC and electrical jobs
- Ensure that all jobs are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Handle customer concerns
- Develop and closely monitor standard job completion times with realistic variances; involving all relevant stakeholders while ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress and identify discrepancies immediately
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope and schedule.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate issues to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the customers and all stakeholders
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation and tracking
Project Coordinator Requirements:
- Preferred background in the fields of construction, plumbing, HVAC or a closely related field
- Excellent customer service work experience
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Complete knowledge of Microsoft Office products