Trust the Local Collinsville, Illinois Dryer Vent Cleaning Experts
Our Promise to You is to Perform the Correct Dryer Vent Cleaning Service at an Honest Price
When you need Dryer Vent Cleaning, trust the experts at Tiger Services, LLC. Our technicians have the skills, knowledge, and tools to fix most Dryer Vent problems on the spot.
When your Tiger Services, LLC technician arrives at your home they will explain all of your options before starting repairs so you can make informed decisions before any work begins. We service and repair most brands of equipment, so you can trust us to perform a professional Dryer Vent Cleaning job.
Tiger Services, LLC is Here for All of Your Dryer Vent Cleaning Needs!
- Upfront pricing – you’ll never pay more than you’re quoted
- Expert advice from professional, licensed & certified technicians
- We’ll only sell you what you need
- We stock enough parts in our trucks to do 93% of repairs on the spot
- We stand by all recommended repairs
- Flexible scheduling, ask about same-day service!
- Still have questions? Contact us for all your Dryer Vent Cleaning questions!
Tiger Services, LLC is Proudly & Professionally Offering Dryer Vent Cleaning Services in the Collinsville, Illinois area.
Wondering What Dryer Vent Cleaning Costs are in Collinsville, Illinois?
Tiger Services, LLC Will Make Sure You Know!
Almost 16,000 Residential Fires Each Year Involve Lint-Clogged Dryer Vents
Periodic cleaning of your dryer vent helps eliminate this risk to your home and family. The steady, silent accumulation of fabric particles that get beyond your lint screen not only decreases your dryer’s performance; it creates a fire hazard. Cleaning your lint trap after every load helps slow this process, but cannot prevent it. As your vent gradually becomes caked with lint and debris, your dryer’s airflow decreases. This not only prevents your dryer from drying as it should, it can cause it to overheat and ignite the highly flammable lint.
- Fire Prevention
- Increased dryer efficiency: dry clothes faster & decrease monthly energy costs
- Extend the life of your dryer & clothing
- Prevent mold and mildew growth in your dryer