Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: Ongoing Safety ProceduresPublished: November 20, 2020
Tiger has been serving our community for over 26 years and we are ready to serve the needs of our customers while doing our best to protect the needs of the community at large. Safety is one of our core values and is a top priority at Tiger every day. Our Team provides a vital role in maintaining the health and safety of our community. Here are some of the measures Tiger is taking for the well-being of our employees and our customers during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic:
2. Extra precautions regarding potential exposure:
- Daily video check-ins with management, including temperature monitoring, prior to starting shift.
- Not working and staying home if feeling “off,” ill, or sick; regardless of severity or symptoms.
3. Practicing general hygiene, including but not limited to:
- Washing hands constantly and doing a thorough job each time, before, during, and after every home visit.
- Using hand sanitizer when hand washing is not accessible.
- Avoiding touching eyes, nose, and mouth and washing hands immediately if so.
- Covering mouths when coughing or sneezing, even if it’s just to clear throat.
- Utilizing PPE equipment such as gloves, shoe covers, masks, and eye-protection as necessary.
4. Wearing clean uniform apparel and changing frequently: including uniform shirts, pants, gloves, shoe covers, and eye protection and masks, as required.
5. Pre-screening customers for health and safety concerns, at time of booking, dispatch, and arrival at home.
- At this time, we are not actively servicing customers who may have symptoms of COVID-19.
- Rescheduling customers to a later date if there are concerns.
- Social distancing with customers & not shaking hands.
- Using technology as necessary for communication with homeowners.
6. Limiting passing of paperwork and implementing a touch-less experience for the customer, including emailing invoices.
7. Limiting office activities. Restricting building access to office staff only, limiting in-person meetings, avoiding congregations of more than two people, enforcing social distancing, and sanitizing the entire building daily.
8. Continuing to clean and disinfect our work areas, mobile devices, pens, instruments, tools, and vehicles, after each job and at end of shifts.
We are taking public health, especially regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19), very seriously, as well as our duty to service our customers. Our highest priority is the health of you, your family and our team members.
Tiger Services will continue to provide service 24/7, implementing safe and precautionary measures for the health of our customers and employees.