Good news! Spring will be here before we know it (on March 20th to be exact). Spring has a lot to offer those of us in the Midwest and you’ll undoubtedly want to rush through your Spring maintenance checklist as quickly as possible. So, you have more time to enjoy the nice weather! Which means it is time to make sure your air conditioning is ready for the upcoming warm weather.
There are several major benefits of having your air conditioner inspected and tuned up this early in the season.
1. Early maintenance ensures that your unit will continue to run smoothly.
2. Proper maintenance will save you a lot of money in the long run, by helping you avoid expensive repairs that can be prevented.
4. Having your cooling system inspected now means you’ll have peace of mind and you’ll know that your system will be ready for you when you need it.
5. You will ensure that your air conditioning unit is running efficiently and isn’t wasting energy (and your money).
6. Scheduling your inspection today means that you won’t have to worry about fighting the crowds of people who waited until the last minute to have their air conditioner checked out.
If you have any plumbing, heating, cooling or electrical needs, simply call us at: