Does whole house water filtration sound like an expensive idea? If so, you may want to learn 7 wonderful benefits of using these great devices, which in the long run end up paying for themselves!
Let’s face it. Tap water simply isn’t safe to drink. Studies show that cooking with tap water, bathing with tap water, and going about other normal daily activities that require tap water, are also dangerous. To stay safe, many people are investing in whole house water filtration systems. Using a whole house water filter is cheaper than drinking bottled water and you will have clean water coming out of every water source in your home. Here are 7 benefits to having a whole house water filter.
1. Whole house water filtration devices prevent chlorine and other chemical contaminants in tap water from being released into the air (through displacement, evaporation, and steam), so the overall air quality of your home will vastly improve.
2. Whole house water filtration systems provide fresh, clean water for doing laundry, so tap water contaminants don’t get embedded in your clothing.
3. There will be a lot less soap scum on your dishes, in your bathroom, and in your kitchen if you use a whole house water filtration device. That means you will have a lot less cleaning to do in the long run.
4. Fresh, clean water will come out of your shower. When you bathe in chemical-free water, you will greatly lessen your risks of getting serious diseases. When you shower in tap water, the chemicals are absorbed by your skin and enter you bloodstream, and you also inhale the chemicals in the shower steam. This can lead to respiratory illnesses like asthma and bronchitis, as well as cancer. There are also cosmetic benefits to bathing in filtered water. Your skin and hair will feel a lot softer. Chlorine strips your hair and skin of its natural protective oils.
5. For people who have allergies, whole house water filtration systems are highly beneficial because they stop harsh respiratory irritants from being released into the air when you bathe or do the dishes.
6. Whole house water filtration systems can extend the life of your home plumbing system. Fixtures, pipes, and connections will be less burdened with chemicals and sediment, resulting in a purer and clearer flow through them.
7. Whole house water filtration systems provide safer, purer water. You won’t have an annoying countertop filter cluttering up your kitchen because your whole house filter will stay out of sight. It will make your tap water much tastier as well since it removes chemicals that affect the taste of water such as chlorine.
Your goal? Evaluate this information and weigh the pros and cons of having a whole house water filter. Whole house water filtration systems are highly convenient and effective. If you want to get pure, clean water from every water source in the house and be 100% protected from the dangers of tap water, a whole house water filtration system will be of great benefit to you.
Call us today at 1-866-TIGER70 or visit TrustTiger.com to have one of our technicians share with you how to reach a state of optimum health with a whole house water filtration system!