1. You may not select the right water heater for your needs and specifications.
It’s not as simple as replacing a 40-gallon hot water heater with another 40-gallon model. There are thousands of sizes and options available today. Fuel source, energy efficiency, fast recovery, venting and anticipated demand must all be considered in order to determine the correct model.
2. Gas Lines are dangerous business.
Any time you touch a gas line without the proper equipment to check for leaks afterwards, you run the risk of leaking combustible gas into your home. Let Tiger come out to make sure your home is safe and this won’t happen to you.
3. Local codes and ordinances may not permit self-installation.
Regulations governing water heater installation vary by city. Professional contractors like Tiger are familiar with the rules and regulations in each city they service.
4. Installation requires materials and knowledge most homeowners don’t have on hand.
Installation involves much more than just attaching a water line. Tiger will arrive at your home with all the fittings, pipes, parts, tools, venting materials and valves needed to install the job correctly the first time. Most also include removal and disposal of your old water heater.
5. A professional contractor may be able to repair your hot water heater instead of replace it.
If your hot water heater’s problem is diagnosed as a defective heating element or faulty valve, it can be fixed. A contractor’s experience is the difference between a minor repair and unnecessary investment in a new water heater.
6. Contractors provide safety and security you can live with.
Tiger is licensed and bonded to ensure your safety. We provide a great warranty, covering each installation. The local building authorities inspect all work, as required by code to protect your family’s health and safety.
Call us today at 1-866-TIGER70 or visit TrustTiger.com to make sure you’re getting the best water heater for your home. We can even do same day installations!