Water Filtration System
Drink to your health and happiness.
You may not think about it much, but the water in your home affects everything from the health of your body and hair to the quality of your clothes and appliances.
Do you know where your water comes from or how safe it is? Do you know if your plumbing pipes add contaminants to your water, such as lead?
Hard water, with high mineral content, does more than just leave your skin feeling itchy and rough.
Check for these indicators of hard water in your home:
- A coating or film on shower doors and dishes
- Rough and dry hair and skin
- Dull and itchy clothes
- Mineral scaling or other buildup in sinks, faucets, and other plumbing fixtures.
- Hard to lather soap
- White or rust-colored stains around drains.
You can stop worrying about the safety of your drinking water and solve all of your hard water issues by installing a Whole House Water Filtration System.
A majority of homeowners purchase water filtration systems because they want better water for drinking. While this is the most basic benefit, there are also other benefits included when investing in a water filtration system.
Extra benefits include:
- Purified water to drink, cook with, wash fruits & veggies, take showers, etc.
- Extends the life of your appliances, fixtures, faucets, and pipes
- Eliminates water problems – unsightly stains, tastes, and odors
- Keeps out heavy metals but still lets you have the good minerals from the water
- Filters out chlorine & other chemicals
- Saves you in instances when your local water supply becomes polluted
- Money and savings from not having to purchase bottled water anymore
With our water filtration systems, you will save hundreds of dollars annually. Soft and safe water lowers water heating costs, extends the life of your appliances, cuts soap and other cleaning costs, protects your clothes, and saves you on plumbing repairs. You won’t have to buy as much lotion, soap, detergent, shampoo, or conditioner because soft water leaves your skin, hair, and body feeling healthy and luxurious.
At Tiger Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning & Electrical Services, we believe a water filtration system is one of the best investments you can make for your family. We offer a variety of water filtration systems for your home, and each system has its own benefits.
Our licensed, expert technicians understand the various benefits of each system and can help you choose the best option for your needs. Whether you’re looking for a faucet attachment or a whole-house water filtration system, our trusted technicians have you covered.
For more information on water filtration systems or to schedule an appointment, call Tiger Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning & Electrical Services today! Rest assured you and your home will be treated with the utmost care and respect.