Furnace Tune-Up Services
When should I have my heating system serviced?
If you want peace of mind that you’ll be warm and cozy all winter long, we recommend annual heating tune-ups. The best time of year to schedule furnace maintenance is in the fall or early winter, before you need to turn on your furnace. You may not be able to completely prevent heating system breakdowns, but you can help avoid them, save money, and maintain your manufacturer’s warranty with professional maintenance from Tiger Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning & Electrical Services.
Being without heat during the winter can be a miserable experience, especially when you have to wait for service because everyone else in town is having the same problem.
Early, regular maintenance provides dependable comfort and warmth to families:
- Reduce Repairs.
- Up to 70% of heating repairs can be prevented with proper annual maintenance. Neglecting to perform regular maintenance can lead to costly repairs, breakdowns, and other unexpected malfunctions.
- Always warm.
- With regular maintenance, technicians are able to catch small problems before they become serious and costly. Ensure proper heating operation all winter long.
- Improved Efficiency.
- Would you go five years without changing the oil in your car? Of course not! Much like your car, your heating system needs annual maintenance to run efficiently. A technician will thoroughly inspect your system, cleaning and testing various parts to make sure it's at its optimal level.
- Longer Life.
- Annual maintenance can prolong the life of your heating system up to 10 years!
Annual tune-ups are critical to the performance of your furnace. Our technicians are familiar with every heating system make and model and are always comprehensive and thorough with every tune-up.
When you do schedule a tune-up appointment with Tiger Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning & Electrical Services, here is a list of things your expert, certified HVAC technician will assess:
- Age - Just because your system is old does not mean you have to replace it. We will evaluate your whole system before giving you suggestions or advice on what to do next.
- Performance - If your heating system is making strange noises, giving inconsistent temperatures, breaking down under stress, changing colors in the burner flame, producing impurities in your indoor air, or anything else we might find abnormal, it could mean that you must have your furnace repaired or replaced immediately.
- Efficiency - Inefficient heating systems use up much more fuel or electricity, driving up costs and creating unnecessary energy inefficiencies. We will get your heating system operating efficiently again.
- Reliability - We will help you decide if you are wasting money on an unreliable system. If your repair costs for your current system have added up to half or more the cost of buying a new furnace, we definitely recommend replacing your current system.
Better protect your home and reduce heating costs by allowing a skilled technician at Tiger Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning & Electrical Services to perform annual heating maintenance.